Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Country Elegance Old Mag Pics


She is not exactly like the Pink Lady gown I have listed but she is pretty close. This might give you some additional ideas on how to finish the Pink Lady though.



 Since I was unable to show the gown on a person this might give you a better idea of how it looks on. Love it. 



Great Gatsby Gown on a person.



This is very interesting. I had torn an article out of a magazine about this woman because I liked her home. But when I looked at this pic of her I noticed something very interesting. She is wearing a beaded caplet around her neck!! It is simply stunning and really makes her dress look look one of a kind. Sometimes it just helps to see how others put together a piece to spur on the imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment